Rauma is a small town, hence people do not have an access to huge shops and they go to the flea markets, especially to buy the kids’ clothes and old Finnish dishes. For some it is an ecological way of life.
Besides the shops listed here for tourists, there are a number of online Rauma flea markets on facebook. The best known online market in Finland is tori.fi, that is totally free to use.
- Retriika, Hakunintie 10
- Ratamakasiini, Hakunintie 6
- Torin Kymppi, Kuninkaankatu 25 (old town)
- Mimin Kierrätysaitta, Aittakarinkatu 12 (good for children’s clothes)
- Eveliina, Monnankatu 39 ( a little bit away from city center, but still a busy place in Kourujärve living area)
- Kirpputori-Kahvio Radanvarsi, Rautatienkatu 6 (near the railway; couple of flea markets next to each ohter in old railway warehouses)
- Flea Market of The Salvation Army, Savilankatu 9
- The three flea market shops (Ala-puoti, Ylä-puoti and Soffakammari) of the Finnish Red Cross, Karjalankatu 15 (this is a place I take old clothes to and the Red Cross gets money as they sell it)
- Lokki kirpputori, Satamakatu 2 (near the central park) Keskuspuisto
- Kasitien kirppis, not in Rauma, but Kangasnummentie 1, Eurajoki (people say they have found good deals)
See the map here
Pictures from Eveliina flea market->
Another source listing the same flea markets.
There are several more flea markets, but I have to add those later.